Malaysia - Super League

lagu

tttttyugtgkl

Khamis, 14 November 2013

:) I want to know the world of Johor.

I want to know the world of Johor.

  johor.. malaysia

IN ANY STATE OF JOHOR MELAYSIA, Johor is a state located in the southern peninsular Malaysia, Johor is also known for its tradition and attracts many tourists. I know the world outside Johor football, I'm interested also in overseas football team, but I want the outside world now know we state football, not one we want to introduce to the world, I think, want to know the outside world team we are and they see every game we are,

This is the team I'm interested in:


 



                                                        JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM (JDT).

ANYWHERE IN THE STADIUM THIS TEAM WITH TEAM CHEERLEADER FROM accompanied BOS (Boys Of Straits) A tireless, WIN OR LOST OUR REGULAR JOHOR Follow Him...ALSO DO NOT FORGET THE PEOPLE ARE LOYAL SUPPORTERS JOHOR..
..

 ..
..
 ..

Expand your power  (LUASKAN KUASAMU) ..

 FOOTBALL PLAYERS PLAY IMPORTS ALSO AVAILABLE IN JOHOR Pondasi solemnly FAMOUS NAMES LIKE world.

 Daniel Güiza .
 Simone Del Nero.
 Lionel George Nunez.
  Andrezihno Da Silva.

 2014 YEAR OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY NEW PLAYERS..

 Pablo Aimar.



Braulio Nóbrega
.



 GET OFF MY WORLD PLEASE ALSO SEE OUR TEAM. I WILL CONTINUE AGAIN LATER, DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH NEXT SEASON 2014.

JOHOR expand your power,
LOST OR WIN OUR REGULAR Follow Him JOHOR,
FOR JOHOR.

Tiada ulasan:

untuk mama